Saturday, June 04, 2005

whoa..it's been a loooooooooooooooooooooong time since posting to this blog - this is like the hidden blog the hidden me - the closet chin! i just read my last blog from before i made my trip to thailand (and before my last burn) and whoa...I can hardly recognize myself! :-o

i'm sooooooooooooo freakin bored right now - wondering what to do in seemingly the middle of nowhere (i'm quite far removed from central bangkok) ... yes...i suppose reading that last post made me realize how hyperactive i am - it's a total breakthrough to just be in this apt for the last 3 days - yes, i haven't gone anywhere! i live in this house happy as i can be - doing what i can to make myself happy...i share this new home with my partner and she's a really wonderful woman and the mother of my future child! yes - you heard me right, i haven't quite announced this on my "official" journal...i consider my LiveJournal to be my professional journal - whatever that means - what's the point of having two journals? what's the point of not sharing as freely as one would like?

ok..i don't have any more to write for now - i want a freakin good chair god dammit! (excuse my french!)

No comments: